Brides of Beecroft is celebrating 10 years of serving the brides of Sydney’s Northern Hills District, as well as brides from all over New South Wales.
In celebration, we have opened a new and larger store in Beecroft Road Epping to allow more brides to experience our range of designer gowns and expert friendly service.
We have created a divine salon with sumptuous surroundings decorated with Catherine Martin soft furnishings with private viewing rooms where the bride can relax and feel comfortable trying on our great selection of affordable designer gowns
Our designers include Pronovias, Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, Allure, Nicole, Madison James, Morilee by Madeline Gardiner, Brides Desire by Wendy Sullivan, Bridal Chic, Lillian West and exclusively to Brides of Beecroft Augusta Jones from London.
We have highly experienced dressmakers we recommend to do all your alterations if needed.
Once you have chosen your beautiful gown, we have a large selection of handmade veils and Stephanie Browne jewellery to complement your gown.
We have special payment plans so you can manage your budget when purchasing your gown. All banking facilities are accepted or scheduled payments can be arranged.
The new store is located directly opposite the Epping railway station on Beecroft Road. There is plenty of parking on site in the “Genesis Building”.
Some Expert Guidance:
Wendy McGregor, owner and Director, has over 18 years’ experience in assisting brides on their big day, from providing hair and makeup services to finding the perfect gown and accessories. Wendy has handpicked highly experienced bridal consultants to ensure your experience is one that not only finds your dream gown, but also is filled with warm and wonderful memories.
To assist in this process Wendy says “we have put together some ideas to guide you and to ensure your search for your gown is a smooth one”:
- Make appointments – it allows us to give you the necessary time to try on a large range of styles to find that special gown
- Our experienced bridal consultants are here to help you find the right gown so we will always start our appointment with a chat to find out about you and your wedding. If you have pictures of gowns you love bring them along to your appointment
- Bring along one or two special people to help you
- Start with your wedding gown – bridesmaids gowns need to compliment your gown and complete your wedding story
- Have a budget – our bridal consultants will ensure your perfect gown meets your resources and are always happy to discuss a payment instalment plan that will ensure this special purchase is achievable whatever your budget may be
Whether you are just engaged or have been searching for a while let Brides of Beecroft and our wonderful bridal stylists help you find your beautiful gown to make this very special day perfect.